Masimo Rad-G Pulse Oximeter with Reusable Newborn Sensor & Ped/Adult Sensor
The Rad-G is a hospital-grade hand-held pulse oximeter that is perfect for both continuous monitoring and spot-check applications. Designed in collaboration with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Rad-G Pulse Oximeter is a rugged, portable, handheld pulse oximetry device with a rechargeable battery and LCD display. Leveraging clinically proven Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry technology, Rad-G delivers a high-quality and reliable monitoring solution that empowers clinicians to quickly assess patients and make informed care decisions. The Rad-G Pulse Oximeter comes complete with both a reusable Pediatric/Adult sensor and a reusable Multisite sensor to save you the expense of continually purchasing disposable sensors. It's built-in protective casing is designed to withstand drops from 6 feet onto a hard surface. This pulse oximeter can be used on adults, children, and because it is motion tolerant it is ideal for use on newborns and infants.
- When purchasing this item from Cascade, you're getting both a multisite sensor (great for newborns) and a pediatric/adult finger sensor!
- Offers accurate measurements during motion & low perfusion - scientifically & clinically proven
- Internal rechargeable battery provides 24 hours of operational use
- LCD touch screen display with pleth waveform
- Monitors Oxygen Saturation, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index, Pleth Variability Index, and Respiration Rate from the Pleth
- Strong external casing built to withstand drops from 6ft onto a hard surface
- Light weight and slim profile allows for easy transport and storage
- Configurable alarms to offer insight into patient status changes
- SmartTone beeps in sync with the pulse, even under patient motion condition
- Audible and visual alarms for High/Low Saturation, Pulse Rate, Sensor Off and Low Battery
- Meets Newborn CCHD Screening Requirements
- Dimensions: 7.8" x 2.9" x 1.0"
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Rad-G Pulse Oximeter
- Battery charger
- 3ft Rad-G Adult/Pediatric Reusable Sensor
- 3ft Rad-G Multisite Reusable Sensor (with 2 foam wraps)
The Rad-G reusable sensors plug directly into the Rad-G. No connector cable is needed. RD Set Disposable Adhesive Sensors are compatible with the Rad-G but must be used with cable G15-05.
Need additional foam wraps? Purchase them here!