Huntleigh XS Series Probes for use with all Huntleigh Dopplers.
This new range of high sensitivity XS probes has been designed to maximize performance of Huntleigh dopplers for use in a wide variety of clinical applications and procedures. These include the 2 & 3Mhz fetal probes, the 4, 5, 8 and 10MHz vascular options and the unique wide-beam EZ8 8MHz probe. Note: the older HS series of Huntleigh probes were blue, the new XS series probes are beige.
Obstetric Probe Options:
- 2 MHz Probe: Detects fetal heart rate as early as 10-12 weeks
- 3 MHz Probe: Detects fetal heart rate as early as 8-10 weeks
Vascular Probe Options:
Looking for sterile intraoperative surical probes for Huntleigh Dopplers? Click here!
- 4 MHz Probe: For detection of deep lying vessels.
- 5 MHz Probe: For oedematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Commonly used for vascular testing above the knee and above the elbow.
- 8 MHz Probe: For detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries. Commonly used for vascular testing below the knee and below the elbow.
- EZ8 Probe: Widebeam for easier detection of vessels.
- 10 MHz Probe: For detection of smaller vessels in specialist superficial applications. Commonly used by plastic surgeons for checking blood flow for skin grafts.