LICENSE REQUIRED: A medical, pharmacy, or wholesaler license is required to purchase this item. A Tax ID for healthcare businesses, hospitals, universities and government organizations will be accepted, as will an NPI for providers. Please register for an account at the top of this page and include your license number before checking out. If you are already signed in to your account your license can be added in Account Settings. Any orders that fail to provide a valid license number will not be processed.
A simple solution for managing postpartum hemorrhage (PPH). Used to provide temporary control or reduction of postpartum uterine bleeding when conservative management is warranted. When inflated with sterile liquid, the Bakri Postpartum Balloon with Rapid Instillation Components applies pressure to the uterine walls that may provide management of postpartum hemorrhage.
- Can be used following vaginal or cesarean delivery.
- Includes rapid instillation components to facilitate inflation of the balloon.
- May be used with B-lynch compression sutures if clinically warranted.
- Balloon and catheter are constructed of latex-free silicone.
- Balloon volume 54mL
- Includes one syringe (saline not included), a dual check valve, and 180 cm of tubing with attached bag spike.