We're Hiring an Assistant Manager!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Cascade Health Care Inc. provides medical equipment, birthing supplies, educational materials and other healthcare products to midwives, hospitals, universities, and more. Based in Portland, we are an e-commerce business serving healthcare professionals all over the world. Cascade is growing rapidly, and is looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team.
Title: Assistant Manager
Location: Portland, Oregon
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 DOE
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Description: The Assistant Manager at Cascade Health Care works closely with the General Manager and Warehouse Associate to assist with sales, customer service, inventory management, and purchasing. They are a motivated, energetic person who will provide excellent customer service and identify new business opportunities. The Assistant Manager will develop a high level of product knowledge and maintain communication with suppliers. This role may occasionally be required to step into the warehouse on busy days and fulfill orders. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of related experience, preferably in an e-commerce or healthcare environment.
Customer Service & Sales (50%)
- Provides excellent customer service over phone and email to ensure customers have the information they need in a timely manner
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic e-commerce concepts
- Conducts market research to determine new products to carry and identifies potential new business opportunities
- Provides custom price quotes and responds to government bid opportunities
Inventory & Order Management (40%)
- Works closely with the Warehouse Associate to send order confirmations to customers and manage backorders
- Manages inventory by receiving incoming shipments and purchasing products from our suppliers
- Assists with keeping merchandise stocked and pays close attention to low inventory levels by analyzing sales trends
- Works with General Manager to keep product pricing up to date and competitive
Administrative Support (10%)
- Occasionally assists with Accounts Receivable follow up and other operational tasks
- Supports with special projects as they arise
Please email your resume and a single page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org